Hi, I’m Anna and I teach Polish.
I’m all about the Polish Language
For as long as I remember I’ve spent the majority of my time with my nose buried in books. I have an MA in Polish Studies from the University of Slask in Katowice (a mining town in South Poland). Today I teach Polish at a Central London language school as well as a Polish Saturday School in East Finchley. Literature and writing remain my passions.
I want to teach my students the wealth of the Polish language through literature and culture. I believe that the very best language teaching combines linguistic knowledge with that of the culture and customs of the country in question.
Find out more about my services.
I prepare bespoke 1:1 lessons which focus on what’s most important to YOU.
- Do you want to get to know the Polish language from its foundation?
- Are you trying to wrap your head around Polish grammar (e.g., the multitude of endings – isn’t that exciting!)?
- Are you studying for your GCSE Polish?
- Would you like to perfect your conversation skills?
- Would you like to chat about Polish literature or film?
I will prepare the lessons so that you will learn as much as possible in each one, no matter what your goals are. I also make sure to choose methods and materials which correspond with your interests and preferences in the following ways:
- Working with carefully chosen textbooks that have grammar and other material gathered in one place
- Using games as icebreakers for beginners or for those moments when learners are low on energy
- Finding interesting articles, books and films which will give us lots to talk about.
If you are looking for Polish lessons which:
- Will develop your passions and interests;
- Are run in a pleasant, homely atmosphere;
- Are prepared based on diverse and challenging materials;
- Will help you to learn more about Polish culture and customs.
Please do get in touch to book your free consultation and start your adventure with the Polish language below.
Hi everyone one I am studying Polish, Anna is my tutor, my teacher, my coach. I started learning with Anna “in person” lessons, after the lockdown was placed I was forced to move to “online” lessons. I have to say Anna is amazing in both. Believe me she will understand your goals and will prepare individual classes to you based on your goals and your preferences. Anna makes learning as easy as it can be. She is very patient and devoted to teaching. I can assure you all that if you are really motivated to learn Polish you will not find a better tutor. Anna has mastered all the aspects of teaching. She uses many different techniques which will assist you in many different ways. The lessons are smooth in a point that you start thinking it is so easy that I cannot believe I am learning something, and you will just realize that you really learnt on the next lesson when Anna will ask you topics from your previous lesson and you will be able to remember… To be honest when we moved to lockdown I thought about stopping the classes and restart only when in person classes would be possible again. But I was so happy with the classes that I didn’t want to stop. So I agreed to go to online classes and I can guarantee everyone it does worth, Anna is a great tutor in both “online” and “in person” lessons. But please don’t take my word on this. If you are determined to learn Polish or if you would like to have a better idea of what learning Polish is, my advice is book yourself a lesson and you will understand what I am trying to say.Marcel Arantes
Anna uses a very good method, nice material, she is very knowledgeable, friendly, very professional at all times. Anna is 10 stars out of 5. If you are in doubt hope this feedback will help you, I am sure you will not regret.
30 Arnos Grove
N14 7AR London
mobile: 07484 334 658